EFU is the largest insurance group in the country. EFU General was incorporated on September 2, 1932. The Company provides a full range of insurance services to fulfill the needs of all of its customers being commercial and individual clients.
- The shares of the company are quoted on Pakistan Stock Exchange.
- EFU is one of the few Pakistani organizations run totally by professional management and highly motivated field force.
- Policies accepted by all institutions in the country.
- Rating: Insurer Financial Strength AA+, Outlook: Stable (Rating Agencies: JCR-VIS and PACRA).
- Client-base comprises of many leading business houses and multinational companies.
- EFU gave the emerging insurance industry the leadership, the manpower and the drive needed to grow in a situation where at one time, three-fourths of insurance was held by foreign companies.
We are fully equipped with technical, marketing and managerial skills supported by reinsurance arrangements with a number of European firms of international repute to cater for all classes of specialized insurance and provide customer service of the highest quality.
We are committed to new product development and innovation, legendary customer service and a promise that everything we do, we do from the heart.