Have you caught up with the global change in Internet Connectivity? If not, it’s time to #SwitchtoStormFiber
Stop and think how your Internet usage has evolved during the last few years. If you’re like most people, internet is at the center of your personal and professional life. With every passing day, you expect more from your internet such as superior interactivity, surfing, gaming, streaming, rich media and uploads/downloads. As new applications are introduced on a daily basis, the demand for an internet service that is consistent, reliable and scalable is on the rise. This is where Fiber To The Home (FTTH) technology steps in to make the entire internet experience seamless and meaningful.
What is Fiber-To-The-Home technology (FTTH)?
Fiber To The Home (FTTH) technology refers to the installation and use of optical fiber from a central point directly to individual buildings such as residences and apartment buildings to provide unprecedented high-speed Internet access. FTTH dramatically increases the connection speeds available to computer users compared with conventional internet services.
StormFiber and FTTH Technology
StormFiber is a Fiber To The Home (FTTH) internet, television and voice services provider with a scalable and reliable network spanning across Pakistan. Every day thousands of customers experience high speed internet, crystal clear voice services, and high definition television through the power of our Fiber Optic Network. We offer our state-of-the-art services on fiber optical infrastructure over GPON (Gigabit Passive Optical Network). This network offers greater reliability and high speed connectivity backed by Cybernet’s robust fiber infrastructure.
Why should you opt for Fiber-to-the-Home services?
Choosing our services based on FTTH would provide the following benefits:
- Experience GPON technology that has the capacity to support high bandwidth.
- Achieve enhanced provisioning of bandwidth and latency compared to conventional networks that were based on copper and wireless technology.
- Benefit from consistent bandwidth plans that enable a wide variety of uses of internet which includes multiplayer online gaming, streaming videos and listening to music on different apps.
- Get a connection based on an infrastructure that is ducted and is passive which means that no power is required for the intermediary devices.
- Get rid of volume limitations on downloads*.
- Experience fully automated customer portal with easy complaint lodging and payment options.
- Receive support from multiple customer facilitation avenues that include a 24x7 Helpline, Email, and Social Media Channels (Facebook and Twitter), all backed by a technically sound support team.
For further details and information, call us right away on 111-1-(STORM) 78676 or message us on our social media platforms (Facebook: www.facebook.com/stormfiber Twitter: www.twitter.com/stormfiber )
Looking forward to welcoming you to StormFiber family.
*Fair usage policy applies. Please see Terms and Conditions mentioned on our website i.e. www.stormfiber.com under the tab ‘MORE INFO’